Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hack Attacks

B'SD


Readers, I ask a favor from you: please recommend my book to one and all. I suspect that my ability to advertise it via the Internet is endangered.

Here in Israel, we are experiencing multiple hacking efforts to destroy websites and blogs owned by Jews/Israelis.

I have dedicated my life to helping others. Never have I advocated or practiced hatred toward one group or another. Part of a minority people, a Jew commanded by The One Above to live in peace, I deeply appreciate the pain of prejudice. I do not advocate hatred. I have shared hospital rooms, employment situations and the rest of life with minorities of many faiths and appearances. No exceptions. I believe that's how peaceful people should behave.

Sadly, mainstream news coverage has been skewed, failing to present the full story of Israel's existence before and following the Egyptian exile. GOD promised the land of Israel to Abraham and his descendants.

This blog is not the place or tool for a comprehensive education of the issues. My book is apolitical.

I simply hope that you'll appreciate the variety of minority peoples represented within my blogposts and manuscript, an international array of medical researchers and practitioners who serve the world at large. That's how life can and should be.

Pray to The One Above to bless us all with insight, fortitude and willingness to live peacefully, worldwide.

Cry if you need to. And learn to dry your tears. THAT can help you to EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life


No comments: