Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Canadian Health Crisis CAN be Cured!







B'SD


18 Sivan 5770


Gosh, health care news is more upsetting by the day. Now Canadians need solutions for their soaring healthcare costs, eh? Soaring costs force Canada to reassess health model.


I can't cure the Canadian budget (that's for citizens and politicians to solve) but I bet I can minimize the cash crunch for ill Canadians in many ways.



Canadians, before you hit the "breaking point" referenced in the feature story above, do yourself a favor.

PREVENT DISASTER
when you learn how to:

Calm down,
Regain your sense of humor
and
Find low-cost or free
Quality health care,
Medications,
Medical Appliances,
Medical Transport and MORE.


YES, Canadians!
for only $8.95
YOU can





Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life









No comments: