Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

How to Save Money on Medical Necessities!

B'SD

2 Iyar 5770



"... Catastrophic illness!"

"We couldn't have managed
the expense
without your help!"

"Your story is
an inspiration
and that helped us."


Audience members just about mobbed me at my live appaearance yesterday, letting me know how much the information in my book is helping them or someone they know.


is filled with cost-cutting advice on how to get free or low-cost quality medical necessities. Spare yourself, your family or friends a lot of suffering by reading it. You can sample the text by clicking below.



Let me know how it helps you ;^ )

Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: