Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Increase, Even Triple the Odds of Surviving Heart Attacks!

B'SD

16 Adar 5770

MAYO Clinic's Doctors Tyler Vadeboncoeur & Bentley Bobrow announce a new way to increase the chances for adults in cardiac arrest to survive the problem.



After my latest eye exam today, I wonder if anyone on my medical team is going to need some help breathing pretty soon. Further improvements in my vision and eye health were recorded today.

A film will soon be made, at the internal level, of my eyes functioning. I expect it will become a teaching tool that demonstrates a most unusual recovery. I'm not quite at the 5th anniversary of the surgery to remove the brain tumor that almost killed me after causing sudden blindness and other medical crises. But it's gonna be one fun celebration, I bet ;^ )

Check out the miraculous story and learn what YOU can do to cope with, maybe heal from, a medical challenge. Click on the flapping pages below.



EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: