Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Here's a Way to TAP into YOUR Potential!

B'SD

2 Adar 5770


Sorry for the late posting. I filmed my newest video today. That took travel & performance time. Once we've edited out my "Um"s and "Hmm"s I'll post it here.

Okay, on to Tapping into YOUR Potential. I knew I had an important choice to make when I faced death by a benign brain tumor literally crushing all my nerves. I had to invent a way to remain alive, thriving and healthier as time went by.

I burned my Bridge of Fear and forged ahead. Thank GOD I succeeded (HE gets most of the credit ;^ )

Want to burn YOUR bridges and cope with a challenge? Watch this video by Charlie Harrary.




EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life


No comments: