Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Advantage of Staying Calm When You Don't Feel That Way...

B'SD

Readers, this just came across my E-mail and it's just too precious to keep to myself. Watch this video and know how valuable a sense of humor and staying calm when you don't feel that way can be. It can be life-saving!



I'm sure Savannah's daddy is grateful for his focused, calm-in-a-crunch daughter. He might have died if she'd panicked.

I thank Marti Winston for sending me the clip.




Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: