Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, November 2, 2009

What Every Patient Should Know about How to Cope with Medical Crises



B'SD


15 Cheshvan 5770



You just heard the news. It's scaring the * out of you.


You just don't know WHAT to do!

Medical professionals are telling you to do this, that, or something else. You can't even spell most of those words.

Family and friends are giving free advice. Most of it doesn't apply to your situation. Or does it?

I understand your concerns from both sides of the bedrail. I once worked within the medical establishment. Then I faced my own life-threatening issues.

Unlike many terror-stricken patients, I knew tried & true coping mechanisms for calming down, assessing my situation and finding solutions to many, many problems that my expert medical team and far too many therapists didn't know about.

If some clod told me that my diagnosis was nothing to cry about, that GOD only gives us what we can handle, I responded, "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To."

Then I wrote some books about solving medical dilemmas creatively and intelligently.
The 2007 print edition sold around the world. You can buy "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge" directly from Booklocker publishing, right HERE.


Need an E-book to serve your digitized life? Buy the updated 2009 electronic edition "It's MY Crisis and I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge" HERE.

Each manuscript is filled with information that EVERY PATIENT should know about how to COPE with MEDICAL CRISES. There are literally no other books like them on the literary market.

The first parts of both books show you how to to take back control of your life, medical-emotional issues and all. The second part of each edition informs you about how to find Quality:



Low-cost or free Medical Care,
Medication,
Medical Appliances,
Medical Transportation
and Other Important Resources.

Want to join Clinical Trials? Learn about successful Standard and Alternative Healing Strategies? Stock up on laugh-out-loud ideas, reading and listening materials dedicated to making you feel better? Benefit from Organizations that Help you to Pay Medical Bills?

Find out why medical and mental health professionals recommend both books. Some of them benefited from reading what I've written. IMAGINE what they'll do for you or your loved one.

EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. Buy one or both of those books. And let me know if you want to benefit even more with Giveret Golani Self-Help Coaching. We'll build on your existing strengths and plan how to meet your developing needs.

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: