Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, November 6, 2009

RACE to the Finish Line!

B'SD

19 Cheshvan 5770


WOO-HOO!!! I ran/walked a 5K race for charity today and crossed the finish line less than an hour after taking off! AND I beat out lots of other people who never endured what I've overcome.

Can a once-crushed elbow stop me?

Beating Brain Tumors and my personal best is a life-saving hobby!


Pass the Pity Party.




THIS BOOK can show you HOW!

It's FILLED with Affordable,
Can-Do SOLUTIONS!



Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life



Here I am at the finish line, holding my Self-Help Coaching business cards and laughing in a running-soaked, Hebrew-inscribed T-shirt over my denim dress. Friends joined me in uproarious laughter over my almost 2-year Anniversary of Coping with Keeping My Almost Lost Dominant Arm VICTORY. YAY G'D!!!!!!!

My goal was NOT to win the race but to make a focused effort I could be proud of. THAT is one of the tools you'll learn in my books and coaching.

No comments: