Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Extreme Sheepherding for the Humor-Impaired

B'SD

25 Cheshvan 5770

I don't know how you feel, but I'm in the mood for some hilarity as we head to the end of the week. Humor heals. Here we go:




Want more giggles that don't remotely affect animals or use lots of electricity? Put another smile on your face. And even a loved one's.

EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. It's an E-book that'll get your grin back right where it belongs ;^ )


Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: