Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Minimize the High Cost of Medical Care with an E-Book Doctors Recommend

B'SD


4 Tishrei 5770


The New York Times Health Blog features a story I understand all too well:



I saw such nightmares shaping up and become reality when I supervised medical records in various medical institutions years ago. The expensive realities destroyed family relationships as funds dried up, patience ended, medical conditions worsened and tears flowed without end.

Human suffering reached greater dimensions despite ever-new legislation to end or to limit the problems of caring for aging parents in an age of skyrocketing medical costs.

One troubling aspect of caring for aged parents is "Empty Well Syndrome," often suffered by daughters-in-law forced to deal with less involved spouses and their rollercoasting emotions, the children they're supposed to be raising, and competing demands from increasingly frail parents and/or in-laws. It leaves those women emotionally and physically drained.

No end appears to be in sight. Unless you look at the problem in a vastly different way, as I did.

I took readers outside the information maze.
I gave them can-do coping strategies
and cost-cutting information
in the palms of their hands.

I even teach how to repair and avoid
"Empty Well" problems.

Read my profile on the right-hand margin of this blog once more. I wrote a book to prevent and to minimize the heartache I saw at work on a daily basis. My own medical drama gave me necessary insight to finally write the book that YOU and everyone with aging relatives needs.

Actually, ANYBODY with a medical crisis can benefit from





Good news for private businesses and charitable organizations:

Holiday Gifts for Business Clients and Supporters, Charitable Organizations

The holiday season is almost here! Sponsor a dedicated print run edition of doctor-recommended "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge" as client or fundraising gifts to business & charitable organizations.

The holiday season is nearing as hearts are sinking with worsening health care prospects. Your business and/or charitable organization can turn that around. Sponsor dedicated print runs of the highly acclaimed book "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge." Your business or charitable organization logo imprinted on the book's dedication page can make a positive impact on recipients of your unique holiday gift.

Present copies to clients, supporters and beneficiaries. EMPOWER them to learn of global resources for cost-cutting, quality medical care and superb coping strategies for handling a world of emotions and health care tasks. Improve the quality of life for all concerned.

The GLOBAL RESOURCES
section includes
Information about AFFORDABLE
(sometimes FREE):

Medical Insurance,
Medication,
Medical Appliances

Cutting-edge treatment and

Medical Practitioners,
Can-do Coping Skills
Medical Transportation options & more.

Medical and mental health professionals use and recommend "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge." Create positive outcomes for all concerned at an emotionally dramatic and financially draining time of year. Sponsor a print run with your business or charitable organization logo imprinted on the book's dedication page. Improve the health of your business or charitable community.

The book validates emotional and physical pain. Cry if you need to. And learn how to dry your tears.

THAT can help you to
EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: