Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Diabetic Inflammation and Solution Alert!

B'SD

28 Elul 5769


Many diabetics don't need to read this headline to know it's true:


The good news is that EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with Medical Challenge references someone who helps diabetics to heal.And the book includes her contact information!

Enjoy your reading time ;^ )

I have a question for you, readers: "What's the one question that none of your medical professionals answer, to your great disappointment?"

PS - the next time I post will be in the new Jewish year of 5770. Shana tova umetuka (a sweet new year) to my Jewish readers!


Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life



No comments: