Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Beach Party with an E-Book! Details Here!

B'SD


19 Elul 5769


I spent the morning feeding my inner giggle: body surfing and doing yoga with friends at a beautiful beach.

The experience was refreshing and soothing. The mob scene, before and after my fun in the sun, by people who've read and benefited from




was awesome all on its own.

The E-book comes right to your monitor.



Medical and mental health professionals recommend it.






EMPOWER yourself to cope with that medical challenge.

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: