Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How Does Controlling Your Blood Pressure Help You to THINK Better?

B'SD

6 Elul 5769


Sorry for the delayed post. I messed up one of my feet by falling over a child's toy at my neighbor's home. Going to the doctor takes time... One of these days I might build up the nerve to tell you why Super Glue makes a helpful addition to a doctor's medical toolbag. sigh...

Ah, well, at least my blood pressure is usually within admirable range, even if my feet are not. Here's why your blood pressure should be, too:





Yes, it's a rather dull article. What it means, though, is that making a habit of being happy and not needing blood pressure medication actually lets you think more clearly.


Hmm... Stress = Messed Up Minds = Less Brain Power.

Wanna take charge of your emotions?

Read Steven Covey's
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

Readers, you are what you choose to be.

Fate, issues, relationships, and all the rest do NOT force you into a specific mindset.

You choose what to think and how to behave.

That reality is how I saved my own life. You'll learn how to mimic what I did when the updated edition of my book debuts. My plan is to coordinate publication with Labor Day Weekend (my original goal).

Cope to the best of your genuine ability,

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: