Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Here's What Happens When You COPE with Butterflies in the Tummy

B'SD


5 Elul 5769


Readers, I'll be very real with you. I've mustered up my courage to go ahead with the original plan for an E-book. Here's why:


I began receiving requests to create
dedicated editions of the printed version.

Businesses and charitable organizations asked "Is it possible to make this book into
something we can present to our clients or supporters, a customized edition - a gift bearing our company name?"


You bet it's possible!

I've overcome my shock at the kerflooey which affected my first E-authorship attempt.

I coached myself to see the upside
of some wonderful possibilities.

Contact me to explore your options for imprinting a dedication page in the printed format of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.


If your recipients enjoy being green, conservation, organics and organic products, they'll appreciate the book very much. EMPOWER Yourself (and this blog) teach money-saving strategies to improve your health without harming the environment. In fact, the book teaches how to benefit from the world of natural cures as well as traditional Western medical practices. Without hurting your wallet or the planet ;^ )





Coming soon to your monitors (and office shelves)!

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: