Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What Does Nefesh B'Nefesh Want From THIS Author?


B'SD

16 Tamuz

A very animated Joy Epstein of Nefesh B'Nefesh spoke with me at length today. She heads the social work arm of that innovative aliya organization (aliya is Hebrew for immigration to Israel).


WHAT did Joy ask of me, after praising

for several minutes?

THIS:

"Yocheved, please create a Resource Page for the Nefesh BNefesh website so we can inform olim (immigrants) how to access the terrific solutions for medical problems mentioned in your book. And do send us an E-mail listing what you can do for someone who becomes ill."



I'm on it!









Giveret Golani Self-Help Coaching services are widening in scope.

Not only do I help callers from abroad, I'm about to begin helping fellow citizens in the Holy Land.



I'll let you know when that
Medical Resource Site goes live.


Meanwhile, if you live in Israel, or plan to, let me know what YOU'd like to know in terms of medical resources in or outside the country. I might just be able to help your or a loved one if medically necessary.

Those live speaking engagements and airdates with me speaking to radio listeners around the world are shaking up the medical and mental health worlds, empowering patients to take back their dignity and to feel optimism once more.

"It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To" doesn't sell around the world for nothing. People literally feel and do better after reading it. BUY YOUR COPY TODAY: ^ )



Power to the Patient!

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: