Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Want to Recover from Your Illness? Get Recovery Coaching!

B'SD

21 Tamuz 5769


Readers, you know that medical and mental health professionals use and sell my book in their offices.




You can benefit from my "Cope with Medical Crises" expertise in other ways, too.

I do

"Giveret Golani Self-Help Coaching"

and

"Giveret Golani Recovery Coaching."

With Self-Help Coaching, I help people in some sort of rut to brainstorm their way out of it.

When I'm assisting someone with an illness, we focus on Recovering from the illness or simply Coping with it as best as possible under medically limiting circumstances.


Contact me to recharge your recovery efforts.




Click on
I'm Buying Yocheved's Book and Contacting Her TODAY!



To your ever-better health,

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: