Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Buzzwords Going Bust on YOUR Medical Case?


B'SD


20 Tamuz 5769


Health Care Reform.

Public Option.

The Uninsured.

Universal Health Care.


Have any of those buzzwords helped YOU?

Helped anyone you know?

I thought not.


Here's an insightful article.
It explains why
government can't guarantee
adequate health care for you.

Or anyone:




And HERE is a Patient-Empowering Potential Solution for many medical and mental health problems. It COSTS LESS than many prescription medications:




"It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge" can arrive in your home or office with one click on
THIS LINK.


Find out why it's been #2
on this site

since November 2 2008.


BUY IT TODAY.


You and the person you buy it for just might feel better
right away ;^ )





Click on I'm Buying the book to end MY Medical Crisis or My Loved One's NOW!


To your health,

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: