Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Audience LOVES This Book!

B'SD



23 Tamuz 5769


I spoke before a live audience yesterday, and WOW did my book sell there!

The event lasted much longer than planned due to interaction with the audience. Questions, solutions, lots of laughs even though we discussed disease, suffering and even death.

WHY were my listeners so upbeat despite the topics? Because they were reacting to my upbeat text and to my live comments that put things into perspective. A sense of purpose instead of random "Why ME?" misery that attacks out of nowhere soothed the crowd.

Want to feel better and become more capable at dealing with YOUR medical crisis? Read



Click on
I'm Buying "It's My Crisis!" So I can Learn to Cope with a Medical Challenge with a Sense of Humor AND a Sense of Purpose.


Cry if you need to. And learn to dry your tears.

THAT can help you to cope with a medical challenge.

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: