Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Listen to Me LIVE! On A7 Radio TODAY!



B'SD

UPDATE: Click on The Swine of Our Time to hear ME, Yocheved Golani on how to cope with Swine Flu and other personal medical crises. Mon, Jun 22



30 Sivan/Rosh Chodesh Tamuz 5769

20 minutes ago, Yishai Fleischer of Arutz 7 radio called to book me for a 4PM radio show TODAY about my Self-Help coaching and book for coping with medical crises.

Tune in to
A7 radio and click on the LIVE! icon whenever your part of the world resonates with 4PM in Israel today.



We'll discuss Swine Flu, Mexican Flu, H1N1 (gosh it has more names and travels more airlines than you can easily count!) and other medical issues. Call in to ask your questions (be sure to use International Calling Codes) at :

US & Canada: 1-800-270-4288
Israel: 1-800-270-428
England: 00-800-3-700-7000
Elsewhere: +972-2-997-2425



Click on
I'm Buying "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To."

So many radio show hosts keep inviting Yocheved to speak about her book it MUST BE "A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge"!


To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

2 comments:

Steve Sherr said...

Yocheved, nice job on the radio today. You came across very well and very real.

Steve Sherr

Yocheved Golani said...

Thanks, Steve. I apreciate praise from listeners. YG