Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Kitchen Remedy for Ending Earache Pain?




B'SD



19 Sivan 5769


Here's the quick version of a totally unexpected medical discovery I made in the past 36 or so hours. It just might end your earache pain or someone else's:

I awoke screaming in pain at 5:00 AM yesterday. My ears and head were in painful agony. The first available appointment with an Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor in my area was scheduled for 4:00 PM, when she'd first arrive to the office.

I immediately began preparing an onion and garlic soup flavored with sea salt diet. That's all I consumed for the day: freshly made onion and garlic soup. Onion and garlic seem to pull germs and other garbage out of the human system. I drank water as I wished. And cried in pain.

The ENT examined my ears at 4:00 PM and remarked "I don’t understand how this could be. I checked your ears weeks ago for a routine exam. Everything was clear. You have a severe Middle Ear infection. Your tubes are so loaded with pus now that when I tested your hearing minutes ago, no sound registered in one of your ears. No sound at all! Have you been ill? You don't have a fever. Are you allergic? How on earth did so much pus build up this quickly?"

Nope, I hadn't been ill, and my allergies have all abated since I began eating only organic foods in 2006. Friends chuckle when I sit near their cats and don't even sniffle (I used to sneeze hard enough to wake the other side of the world when a cat came close to me).

The mystery deepened after I left the doctor's office. The pharmacy was out of simple aspirin and I couldn't get antibiotics either! I wondered, "How am I going to get through this agonizing pain?"

Neighbors gave me some over-the-counter pain medication. It hardly improved my level of comfort. Then a friend put drops of garlic oil with rosemary into my ears. The pain immediately ended! An hour later a weird popping, sizzling noise resounded in my head. I slept fitfully throughout the night as goo came gushing out of one ear.

I went to my personal physician this morning, to ask how to cope with the pinkish-yellow goo coming from my ears and by now my eyes (aren't you pleased I don't have relevant photos to share with you?). She confirmed my suspicions that blood and pus were exiting my ears due to a ruptured Eustacian Tube (the piece of ear anatomy connected to your Middle Ear and to the back of your nose).

I visited another pharmacy with a new prescription but it was closed. Whoa this was a setback!

I returned home, dizzy and in pain. I did not use more garlic-rosemary oil since that could endanger the now-open Eustacian Tube (it should only hold body-created fluids, nothing else).

I placed a towel over my pillow and lowered my head for what became a 4-hour nap. I awoke to find a crusted-over towel filled with the now-dry goo that had drained from my head as I had slept. My pain was gone.

Oh, why did I suddenly awake after 4 hours despite a sleepless night?
I had heard children playing outside my bedroom window. Their soft voices woke me from that deep nap. That meant that my hearing had improved!

I'm not planning to run to a third pharmacy searching for the prescribed antibiotic. I'm pain-free and fully functional after the onion-garlic soup and garlic-with rosemary oil drops cleared up my ear infection.

Folks, I advocate organic food lifestyles, but this "No antibiotic, just food, rest and oil" remedy was not anything I'd have considered. I like benefiting from medical wonders such as antibiotics and painkillers.

It simply turned out that I couldn't get hold of any, and the on-hand natural remedies worked wonderfully.

Garlic oil with rosemary, prepared in clean surroundings and 2 or 3 drops into the ear: A wonder I never knew existed until today.

I hope this unexpected experience will help you to end earache agony. Let me know if it does.



"It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To" describes the natural foods and lifestyle strategies that healed Yocheved's once blind eyes and overall health. Click on
I'm buying it because it IS "A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge."


To your good health,

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: