Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, June 29, 2009

How to Cope with a Medical Crisis Without Going Broke?!

B'SD

7 Tamuz 5769


I've joined the Twitterverse.

Check out my money-saving message at http://twitter.com/yochevedgolani

Let your friends and family know that that they can receive my Tweets by signing up for them.

The benefit?

Learning how to cope with - and to minimize - the high emotional, physical, and financial costs of medical crises.

I can't promise you how much money you might save; that's up to your situation on many levels. But "It's MY Crisis!" does hold many - I mean MANY - cost-cutting strategies and resources you can use or apply for.


I'm doing my best to help you to prevent further financial crisis and even to put a smile back on your face. Not bad for a free message here and there. And for less than 20 dollars you and everybody else can buy



by clicking on
I'm Buying "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge" RIGHT NOW!

Do let me know how much
money YOU saved by reading

"It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge"


To your good health (and salvaged finances),

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: