Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Do You Know Which Book is Having a Snowball Effect on Medical and Mental Health Practitioners?

B'SD


3 Tamuz 5769


"It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To" is having something of a snowball effect on readers of the book and listeners to my radio interviews.

One reader and listener, a San Diego native who is a retired mental health professional, wrote to remark about my appearance on the Yishai Fleisher show the other day:


"Yocheved, nice job on the radio today.
You came across very well and very real.
Steve Sherr."

A CranioSacral therapist in my neighborhood (she sells copies of "It's MY Crisis!" to her clients) just gave a copy of "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To" to a psychotherapist who uses the office next door. Why? "Because it'll be a good addition to her practice," I was told.


Hmm, that's a growing consensus among medical and mental health practitioners who've read the book. Why might that be?

Because it definitely is
"A Life Book that Helps You to
Dry Your Tears and to
Cope with a Medical Challenge."






To your health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: