Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Will We Soon Have a Breast Cancer Survival Vaccine? Want to Ask a Medical Expert YOUR Questions?

B'SD


24 Sivan 5769


I'm having an unusually hectic schedule this week, so today's post is quick and colorful:

Get a quick education on good foods and bad foods for your brain, Swine Flu/H1N1, and a
"Survival Vaccine" for breast cancer, PLUS take the opportunity to ask medical experts YOUR questions, by clicking
HERE!



Wondering if your symptoms match up with the Mayo Clinic's brief guide to Meningiomas (a tumor such as the ones I've survived)? Click on Mayo Meningioma Guide.

(CAUTION: not ALL headaches indicate a brain tumor. Sometimes a headache is simply a headache. BTW, I didn't experience suspicious headaches before my former brain tumors were diagnosed).


Click on
I'm Buying "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge" to learn even more easy ways to find medical information and even how to find help to deal with diagnoses!


To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: