Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Breaking News from Brazil: Swine Flu is Changing

B'SD

25 Sivan 5769

I'm racing the clock to meet all my obligations this week. Meanwhile, here's breaking news about something I warned you of earlier - that Swine Flu H1N1 can change unpredictably:



Readers, my previous posts on the topic included WHO's expectations that the H1N1 virus could morph, change, into new strains.

Because nobody can predict how this situation will develop, and I suspect that it will get scarier over time, I suggest that you take a few more safety precautions.

Israel's Home Front Command has good ideas about how to prepare for an emergency. As in preparing now, not later. Later is usually too late. Get your gear together.


Want to cope better with the fear and uncertainty of the Swine Flu situation? Learn how to calm down and to plan methodical strategies with
"It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge."


To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life


No comments: