Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Michael Jordan: Failure is the Key to Success

B'SD

Here's a tip for male readers of "It's My Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge." Michael Jordan explains that struggling to succeed can turn a man (or anybody) into a champion.




Click on
I'm Buying Yocheved's Book. It's MY Crisis! Teaches You to Make Your Best Shot (Again) at Coping with Medical Problems.


To your growing sense of healthy determination,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life


No comments: