Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Urgent Update: Pig Farms and Swine Flu


B'SD

Gosh, It was only two days ago that I shared my thoughts on filthy pig farms as a prime cause for Swine Flu crossing the animal/human barrier. I haven't heard back from medical folks yet (though the CDC indicated interest, via E-mail, in the ideas I'd posed).

Now the Associated Press is sharing evidence that those suspicions might be right on target (can I think and write well about health, or what?!):



Keep washing your hands, avoiding dirty food and surroundings, and stay tuned to health organization updates. And eat certified organic meat, for your health.

UPDATE to the UPDATE:
Swine Flu Name Change? Flu Genes Spell Pig



Click on I'm Buying Yocheved's Book to Learn MORE about Protecting My Health. Medical and Mental Health Professionals Use It!


To your good health,

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: