Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Here's Something to Put a Spiritual Smile on Your Lips



B'SD



7 Nissan 5769


I want to balance out the dreary news I've provided to you lately. So I'm about to share a documented fact that can put a BIG smile on your physically, emotionally tired face:

Religious Beliefs that
Support the Believer in Socially Productive Ways
do indeed block anxiety
and minimize stress.
Psychological evidence proves it.

Want proof?

Click on



and on


on


then on
Seeking the Sacred

plus on

Think of The One Above sighing and smiling with you through all the ups and downs of dealing with your medical crisis.



I know in every cell of my mind and body how difficult it is to accept this idea. However, I once faced death this way. It can be done. Practice the pro-you G'Dly concept. S/He is.

You can, too.

Find it all hard to believe? Check out Progressive Muscle Relaxation.



Click on I'm Buying Yocheved's Book
So I Can Cheer Up
about MY Medical Crisis, too.



To your good health and improving perspective,

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: