Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Here's How to Get Prescription Medication You Can't Afford

B'SD


Nissan 18 5769

I'm interrrupting my vacation to share a breaking news item with you.

The spring holiday season has been filled with emotions of every kind for many people. If you're facing a medical condition and you're in the USA, perhaps today's post will be an emotional pick-me up for you:



Free Prescription Discount Card!


The Needymeds organization
helps people to find
patient assistance programs if they can't afford prescription drugs.


It now gives away a free discount card.

Print it from
the website and
ask your pharmacist if she/he accepts it


Coax them to join
the program
if they're not yet part of it.


There is no cost and nothing to lose.
No paperwork.


It doesn't work
if you're on Medicare or Medicaid.



Click on I'm Buying Yocheved's Book to Find MORE Ways to Save Money on My Healthcare.


To your optimal health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: