Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hear Me LIVE on Rusty Mike Radio this Sunday!

B'SD


22 Nisan 5769


I'm back from my break and ready for your questions and comments on live radio.




Be sure to call me on the Rusty Mike Radio Show on April 19 - this Sunday - to ask YOUR questions about how to cope with medical crises.

Rusty Mike is an all-English
radio show in Jerusalem, Israel.
The Israeli phone number is
02-563 1492.


I expect to "Go Live!" from 10:30-11:00 AM Israel time. Synchronize your clocks with Israel's (we went on Daylight Savings Time as of March 26/27).

Know your overseas dialing instructions? It's your country's Israel Code+972.2.563.1492, I believe. Double check with your overseas operator.

Turn your PC speakers down before you dial, so static won't mess up your real-time call.


Stand by for an exciting
announcement or two on the show.
You might even win something;^ )



Looking forward to your calls,


Yocheved

No comments: