Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Chewing Gum is Good for You!

B'SD



3 Iyar 5769

I can almost hear kids around the world cheering the news below:

Whaddaya know? Maybe we adults can manage with our medical crises better by blowing a few bubbles, too ;- ).

Just don't crack your gum near other ears. It's bound to irritate the listeners.

Click on
I'm Buying Yocheved's Book for More Fun Ideas about Coping with a Medical Challenge. Her book is loaded with them!


To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: