Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You Learn Best from Your Mistakes



B'SD






14 Adar 5769


Today is the holy, delightful day of Purim, a day of deep spiritual insights for Jews and everyone else.

One of the added causes of searing pain for people going through medical crises is regret. We tend to think insulting thoughts such as "Why didn't I call the doctor sooner?" Why did I go to that hospital instead of the other hospital?" "I'm so stupid I can't get a better-paying job that pays for my medical insurance," "I'm so bad I can't even stick to my diet, now look what happened to me. It's all my fault!" etc. etc.


I hope to ease your heartache with some spiritual insight. Please watch and truly LISTEN to this video when you
click here.

Practice laughing at life and all its struggles. They're taking you to ever-higher soulful achievements.

May you grow from inner strength to inner strength,





Yocheved


PS - Want more of Reb Shlomo's upbeat looks at life?
Click here!

No comments: