Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Here's How Blacks and Hispanics Can Prevent Some Medical Crises!



B'SD

15 Adar 5769


Sometimes we wish we'd had an early warning of looming problems so we could prepare to cope with them.

Good news! There's such a warning online. It's at an American news site, so I'm calling global attention to it here on my blog, for my worldwide reading fans. Click


Now you can do the smart thing and prepare to 1. prevent some of those problems and to 2. minimize others.


Click on

To your wise healthcare choices,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: