Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Do YOU Eat Drugged-out Fish?

B'SD

1 Nisan 5769

Whew, moving is hard work. But here's something I'll take time to share with you as I relocate my office: my book and recent video explain part of the reason I won't eat most fish. But this news story explains another aspect of why I consider most fish as unfit for humans to dine on:




Gee, I wonder if mental health professionals will start realizing that some stressed out people might simply be poisoned from dinner, and not in need of better coping strategies.

sigh. Order pizza or some other safe comfort food. Some fish should simply be kept as pets.


Report: 271 Million Pounds of Pharmaceuticals Released Into U.S. Waterways


Click on I'm Buying Yocheved's Book and Finding Out What Else She Knows About Safe and Unsafe Foods.


To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: