Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pregnant Moms Can Reduce Risks to Babies IF...




B'SD

2 Adar 5769

Your ears are probably on overload about the recent announcement that the best diet plan is to eat less.

That's no surprise. But figuring out how to avoid stuffing your mouth and tummy when you're tense, hungry or bored is a whole other problem to solve.

If you're disappointed that you don't know how to minimize your sense of hunger while you eat smaller meals, read my book to learn how I did it! On my body-healing food plan, I often felt too stuffed to finish my nourishment-packed meals! You can dine as I do, too.

You should also read my book to learn how Pregnant Moms can minimize the risk of mental retardation and growth, hearing and speech problems in the children they'll bear. What? You haven't heard about this medical world revelation? Click on the link below to find out about this critically important problem:




Now, how on earth do I prevent iodine deficiency when I live far from the ocean, avoid eating fish and do not swallow heaps of store-bought vitamins?

I do what women did for millenia before multivitamins were invented. And I wrote about it in It's My Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Buy my book to get information that can help your unborn children, too. And cuddle the babies for me. Those precious miracles deserve all the nurturing we can give them.



Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: