Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bacteria Killing Bacteria?

B'SD

1 Adar 5769



First I want to refresh your memories before I share today's update. Remember when I let you know about nanobes and how they affect your health, back in January? If not, click
HERE.


Okey-doke, now you're ready to click on this breaking news:





Mind-boggling, isn't it? Centuries of dedicated, intelligent doctors and apparently none of them understood that "bacteria are not the simple, solitary creatures of limited capabilities they were long believed to be," as Professor Ben-Jacob notes in his research.

The exciting news
is that the medical world
might soon figure out
how to cure people
of known bacterial infections
and the super-bugs of the future.

The future holds more helpful medical revelations. Stay tuned here for encouraging updates.


Read my book to learn about other cutting-edge research, researchers, and how they might be able to help you or someone you know. Click on

I'm Buying
TODAY!



To your health,

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: