Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Here's How to Build Your Motivation

B'SD

4 Shvat 5769


So often we mortals want something, work for it, then go nutz wondering why we haven't achieved our goals. So, we lose our enthusiasm for the goal(s).

I've learned how to bypass that problem. To overcome it.

Think of a baby learning to walk.
The parents keep backing away
and coaxing the beloved child
to approach them.
The baby tries, falls, then tries again.

Eventually the baby learns to walk, run, skip, jump rope, run track, you name it!

WHY?

Because we humans are wired to fight against our obstacles. The energy we invest in overcoming problems builds up our original desire to succeed!

Need to understand this concept better?

Listen to my organic foods coach speaking about my phenomenal recovery. Click on Video 2 at



I definitely had hurdles to overcome. It was no simple matter to reselect my kitchenware and to trash the expensive stuff contributing to my formerly ill health, to update my concept of nutritious food and my shopping habits.

But my life depended on those changes. Motivation became my middle name, so to speak!





To your good health,


Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life


No comments: