Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Find Your Inner Hero: The Hero Within

B'SD



1 Shvat 5769


Ladies, this post is for you, too. Find your inner heroines as the guys find their inner heroes.



As we go through our medical crises, willingly or unwillingly, we might marvel at the inner strengths and capabilities we'd never known we had until the moment of truth.

My book and Self-Help Coaching work are, in part, based on helping you to realize the heroism you may have failed to notice in yourself. And partly based on helping you to become heroic to the best of your abilities.

One of the people who gave a hearty recommendation to my book did so because he benefited from it. Renowned writer, teacher and phenomenal person, Dr. Rahamim Melamed-Cohen is that captivating man. Get some insight into the depth of his character, and how much a person can grow by facing a medical crisis head-on. Click on a brief look at his life,
The Hero Within.

I hope that now you'll appreciate the words he wrote for the back cover of my book:


"It's MY Crisis And I'll Cry If I Need To"
is very interesting and useful.
It can help people with emotional difficulties.

I have ALS disease, and
I found much of Yocheved's advice useful.

I recommend that everyone,
including healthy people,
read this book in order to increase
the quality of their lives."

Dr. Rahamim Melamed-Cohen
Jerusalem, Israel


Find out why Dr. Melamed-Cohen gave such a high recommendation to my Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge as you read it yourself.

Click on
I'm buying MY COPY today!




To your good health,

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life


No comments: