Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Coping with Common Cold Sneezing

B'SD

19 Tevet 5769

Sorry about the delay in posting new material at this blog. My return home to Israel coincided with some nasty PC problems. My hard drive is being tended to by a hard-working technician.

I hope to post helpful information for your coping and healing efforts as of next week. Meanwhile, I'm still recovering from one whomping cold that I caught in the USA.



I recommend using soft
cotton handkerchiefs
instead of paper nose tissues.
Cotton is kinder than wood fiber to already irritated skin.

Your nose and cheeks won't dry out
and start peeling from constant rubbing
when you use fabric to clean a sneeze.



Until next week, Yocheved

No comments: