Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Look Who Has Credibility!

B'SD

Lots of people populate the world of book promotion efforts. Some stand out from the rest.

Nikki Leigh (http://www.nikkileigh.com/), one of the leaders in book promotion techniques, has spotlighted many successful authors. See the URL on the right-hand margin about my previous appearance on HER blog.

I'm so pleased to let you know that, this week, Nikki included THIS blog in her about-to-be-published manuscript, Book Promo 201.

Nikki entitled the segment Build Your Credibility Through a Blog. Why? Because I keep proving again and again, right here, that my book beat journalists to the deadline when it comes to sharing necessary medical information. Readers find what they NEED TO KNOW long before they learn of it through mainstream media.

BUY YOUR COPY OF It's My Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge TODAY!

Best of health to you, Yocheved

2 comments:

Nikki Leigh said...

This is great :) I'm glad you liked the header and it will compliment the content in that chapter beautifully. THank you for your contribution :)

Nikki Leigh

Yocheved Golani said...

Nikki, you practice the morality I preach and practice, too: share with others. Blessings, Yochi