Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Book Beat Medical Professionals to the Deadline!






B'SD

20 Mar-Cheshvan

Sometimes I am taken aback to discover just how valuable my book can be. That sense of surprise happens when Mass Media relates medical news or warnings to the public and I realize that MY BOOK ALREADY ADDRESSED THE TOPIC.

What made me catch my breath today, a year and a half after the publication of It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To? The Baltimore Sun newspaper just ran an article about how to prevent medication mistakes for people on several medicines at home or in a hospital. This advice is especially important for elderly patients (not just for the elderly, but especially for them. Younger readers can also benefit from the advice).

Check out
Expert advice: Medication misuse.



My book addresses the problem on pages 36, 37 and 70. Readers of any age can protect themselves from medication errors by reading the information there.


As I've mentioned before on this blog, I highly recommend that you
BUY MY BOOK TODAY to find out what other important information you need LONG BEFORE anyone else lets you in on it.

As my link for professional writers indicates, I'm a savvy and quite successful researcher. My book is filled with information YOU NEED. Click HERE, then on View Full Profile to see what I mean.

To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: