Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

One Nifty Way to Become a Better Person!

B'SD

9 Tishrei 5769

As people around the world grapple with financial chaos, asking GOD "What can I do? How can I cope?" some of us are trying to make deals along the lines of becoming better and thus earning blessings to get out this mess. Yup, reality is tougher than any "reality" show on TV. The real "Survivors" are in your neighborhood and mine.
Israeli television show "Reality" will even be taking a break for Yom Kipur to deal with genuine reality.

OK, grappling with issues is one thing. Then comes another nightmare. You wonder, "How can I become a better person, considering all my faults?"

MY BOOK holds a bit of terrific, one step advice about how to become a better from Mark Twain. His advice literally IS a One-Stepper. And it works.





Want to buy my book super-fast so you can start your Self Improvement program right away? Character improvement can only improve your future, even your medical situation. Don't wait.
Buy it RIGHT NOW, from my publisher for faster shipping.


There's a reason the votes for my book are climbing at
http://www.virtualtrials.com/books.cfm. It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To is truly helping people to dry their tears and to cope with crises, medical and otherwise.


Before I sign off, I want to alert you to a marvelous essay. Click on
SPIRITUAL VICTORY.

I wish you an easy fast and a brighter future. To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.

No comments: