Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Can Keeping a Beat Bounce YOU Back to Health?

B'SD

14 Tishrei 5769

My sukka is standing sturdily for the week-long holiday that begins tonight. The holiday of Sukkot is a celebration of life and filled with spirited tunes. I'm delighted to answer the question in my post's title that YES, you indeed might be able to bounce back to health by keeping a beat! A Binaural Beat - the result of integrating two slightly different frequencies.

Music is time-honored emotional and physical healer in the mental health world (
read about that in my book!). Now an Israeli scientist offers his take on "Healing Hertzes" music therapy: Binaural Beats. They seem to help humans to improve their moods and behavior! Now there's something we can all use when facing medical crises ;^ )

Read the rest of the story at
Binaural Beats. Tune in to your beat, in English, Hebrew, Italian or Spanish, at i-Dose.



To your good health,

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.

2 comments:

Mplcreative said...

I completely believe in the power of music as a healing tool. It raises the spirits and realigns our inner nastiness into something lovely in minutes. Thanks for your blog and for your book. I have to read it.

~ Mindy

Yocheved Golani said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, Mindy. I appreciate the power of music so much that I've even hung wind chimes that resemble pretty birds in one of my windows.

Best, Yocheved