Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Here's How to Dry Your Tears


B'SD

28 Tishrei 5769

I receive phone calls and E-mails from people seeking information about how to cope with some aspect of illness because I wrote a highly acclaimed book about that. My phone has been ringing off the hook about such concerns today. I've listened to a lot of tears. Many of them could have been prevented if the people crying had read my book instead of telling me "Yeah, I should have..."!

This message is a reminder that you can save yourself time and LOTS of stress by buying and reading my book! Order it in your local bookshop. If you're in Israel, get it at Pomeranz Books on Rechov Beeri 5 in Jerusalem (near MASHBIR). Or buy it online by clicking on:
BUY YOCHEVED's BOOK .


Want the book super-fast?


It's a seller!


To your good health and emotional relief,


Yocheved Golani
Author, Journalist, Self-Help Coach

No comments: