Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A 4-Hour Workweek?

B'SD

23 Tishrei 5769



I'm back to regular blogging now that the Jewish new year season has ended, eager to continue building the world of kindness that The One Above wants from us. And I bet that you can reduce your stress at finding out how to cope with a medical problem by reading my book.

One of the maddening things about illness is that it takes SO MUCH TIME AND EFFORT to find the right doctor, to gather the money for expensive treatments, and to cope with the boredom, the pain, the fear and other complicating factors of being sick.

The good news is that I've reduced your workload. You don't have to spend frustrating hours, days, and weeks searching for much of the information that you or someone you know needs. My book teaches you coping strategies AND it gives you the Who, What, Where, How, and Contact Information for resources you want in just one sitting!


The fonts are large to help readers with vision problems. I wrote the book from the patient's perspective.




I bet that you can locate necessary information in my book within 3-4 hours. That'll free you up with time to enjoy life more as your coping/healing efforts zoom forward.

Turn your research efforts into a 4-hour workweek when you click on
BUY YOUR COPY of It's My Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge TODAY!


To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: