Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Can YOU Walk Away the Sadness and Boost Your Brain Power?


B'SD
4 Elul 5768

It's fun to learn once again that my advice is supported by medical professionals.

Click on WALKING
IMPROVES YOUR MIND and start moving! Walk around your bedroom, hospital room, up and down halls, outdoors and wherever your increasing strength can take you.

You'll be smiling. I promise!

Ooh! One more thing: I keep wondering when and why to update you about a nifty thing to do for women's menstrual and fertility issues and irregularities. Make Shepherd's Purse tea! A local folk remedy (called khubezia in Hebrew), it has a good reputation for regulating menses and improving female fertility. I don't know why it does all that, but I suggest you give it a try. I happen to snack on this yummy high-protein food that grows as a wild weed all over the country of Israel. The nuggets of nutrition grow in pods sprinkled all over the ankle-to-chest-high plant.

To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.



No comments: