Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Prevent Heart Attacks and Juice Up Your Life!

23 Iyar 5768



Click HERE for some nifty news about researchers who figured out how to prevent heart attacks.


That "eat wholesome food" message in my book is increasingly supported by the medical world. Need proof? Consider the humble cranberry. Cardiologists, dentists, epidemiologists, urologists, and everyone else, you'll want to READ THIS!


Cranberry juice.
Cranberry cocktail.
Cranberries by the handful or Cranberry Pie. Simple Cranberry.

It's not just for Urinary Tract Infections anymore
.






~*~*~*~

Want to PREVENT a Medical Crisis?

Learn can-do healing/coping strategies when you read
It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.

Buy a copy of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.

Order it in book stores anywhere if it’s not on the shelves.
It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To can be shipped worldwide. Specialty editions are available for large organizations.

SAVE on large orders of It's MY Crisis!


To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: