Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Go Blue! Or, How to Live Longer, Healthier Lives with Power 9.

19 Adar Bet 5768

Hmmm, I wrote a book describing how I survived the emotional and physical shock of a BENIGN brain tumor that had been killing me (let alone the after-effects of the dangerous surgery). Then I began speaking to interested groups and individuals about how I did it. But the least convinced listeners to my tale of victory are some of the very people who saved my life: Doctors!

I've long wondered how to augment my assertiveness in describing my life-preserving techniques to medical skeptics. Now I've found one potential resource for success:
bluezones.com. This doctor-created site describes well-researched geographical areas of longevity around the globe and how the long-lived people there earned

BIG


Birthdays.



Every bit of advice - succinctly explained in 9 Powerful Longevity Boosters - at bluezones.com is in It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.

Better yet, It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To holds even MORE life-sustaining information than you'll find at
Blue Zones. It's MY Crisis! also holds how-to information, humorous takes on the difficulties of life PLUS a global "Resource" section for locating the things you need to cope with medical crises.



To name just a few of those necessary items in my book's Resource section:

  • Dietary Suggestions proven to Help and/or to HEAL


  • Low-cost or free medication,

  • Contact information for leading health-care practitioners and medical practices, and mental health professionals (including SUCCESSFUL complimentary medicine professionals)

  • How to get in on clinical trials and free medical care,

  • Low-cost or free medical appliances (e.g. hearing aids, canes, crutches, walkers, medical machines, Seeing Eye Dogs),


  • Help with Problematic Pregnancies (and with fertility issues)

  • Suggested Reading and Listening Materials
  • And so much more.





And consider this: Unlike websites that market more than you bargained for, my book does not hold advertisements! You get unbiased information that I collected from reliable resources worldwide. No annoying pop-up ads, no irritating jingles in your ears. Just pleasant reading endorsed by medical and mental health professionals, clergy of different faiths and even an NIH researcher. All this in one convenient package: an affordable workbook to be shared with friends, family and caregivers if you wish.


When you want even more cheerful support, you can contact me for Self-Help Coaching services at giveretgolani@gmail.com.

OK, back to the skeptics to whom I'm offering an educational dialogue: I look forward to fielding questions from medical professionals around the world. The healing arts are not based simply upon science. The human heart, mind and soul are an intricate part of the medical mix. And uh, not everything can be explained to us mortals solely by statistics, experimentation and empirical knowledge, can it, doctors?

Find out something you never knew about "unusual" cases of spontaneous and other inexplicable recoveries and the people who've experienced them. I have loads of other information to share with you in addition to the Blue Zone site. I'm one click away at
giveretgolani@gmail.com.

Still need convincing, Doctor? Okay. Ask me how it could be that a board-certified Orthopedist declared IN PRINT on OFFICIAL MEDICAL RECORDS - only today - that I HAVE OFFICIALLY AND UNQUESTIONABLY RECOVERED FROM DEVASTATING RSD/CRPS in less than three months! Not everyone recovers from that diagnosis. And if they do recover, it's just not in such a short amount of time.

You're a medical professional. You want to improve the Quality of Life for your RSD/CRPS or other patients. Ask yourself "How is this possible that Miss Golani recovered so quickly?" If you need the answer, you know what to do ;^ )



~*~*~*~


Want to learn many more can-do healing/coping strategies? Then read, benefit from, and tell others about It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.

Buy someone a copy of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To



Order it in book stores anywhere if it’s not on the shelves. It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To can be shipped worldwide. Specialty editions are available for large organizations.

Booksellers save on large orders of It's MY Crisis! at

https://secure.booklocker.com/booklocker/wholesale/order.php


Find out why more than 2570 votes of praise have been made for my book since December 2 2007. That's when the Musella Foundation for Brain Tumor Research declared It’s MY Crisis to be “Recommended Reading.”

You can vote for It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To on the Musella site daily. Just click

http://www.virtualtrials.com/books.cfm

and scroll down to the correct title.


I hope you'll choose a 9 or a 10 ;^ )




To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.

No comments: