Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Preventing Foot Ulcers Caused By Diabetes

23 Shvat 5768


Diabetics suffer foot problems and/or injuries that the rest of us do not experience. Sadly, many diabetics risk foot amputation due to hard-to-minimize blood infections that result from those injuries.

Read this superb USNEWS&WORLD REPORT article about protecting diabetic feet:

Preventing Foot Ulcers Caused By Diabetes
The personal and economic costs of foot infections and amputations are enormous.

***

Thank you for the get-well wishes regarding my broken arm. My fiberglas cast and staples (does anyone still sew stitches?) were removed yesterday. I am now on physical therapy to restore the use of my arm and hand. Yep, I blog one-handed.

***

Read it, benefit from it, and tell others about It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.


Give someone a copy of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To http://www.booklocker.com/books/3067.html

Order it in book stores anywhere if it’s not on the shelves. It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To can be shipped worldwide. Specialty editions are available for large organizations.

Save on large orders of
It's MY Crisis!
https://secure.booklocker.com/booklocker/wholesale/order.php


JOIN THE FUN AND VOTE FOR
It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.


Over 1330 votes of praise have been made for my book since December 2 2007, when the Musella Foundation for Brain Tumor Research declared It’s MY Crisis to be “Recommended Reading.” You can vote for It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To on the Musella site daily at http://www.virtualtrials.com/books.cfm.


I hope you choose a 9 or a 10.


To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.



No comments: