Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Global Resources for Healing, Free and Price-Reduced Medication, and LOTS More!

8 Shvat 5768

I recently recommended my book to the distraught parents of a very disabled newborn. The "Resources" section of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To is filled with leads, contact information, and ideas that can prove potentially helpful for securing free medical care and medication, cutting-edge therapies that can vastly improve the child’s quality of life, the lives of her parents and countless other readers.

But the parents initially misunderstood the value of the book. I had to explain things further.



It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To is not a simple feel-good book. It is a one-stop supply of information about global resources for healing. Remember: the head of social work services at Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital is so impressed with my book’s advice and information that she wants her bosses to provide It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To to their patients.

Read it, benefit from it, and tell others about It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.

Read the right-hand margin of this blog. Refresh your knowledge about the value that It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To offers.

Listen to me speak about my book on Internet radio.
Study listener comments in reaction to my personal appearances and radio interview.

The information to do all that appears to the right of your monitor.


Give someone a copy of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To http://www.booklocker.com/books/3067.html

Order it in book stores anywhere if it’s not on the shelves. It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To can be shipped worldwide. Specialty editions are available for large organizations.

SAVE on large orders of
It's MY Crisis!
https://secure.booklocker.com/booklocker/wholesale/order.php


***

Almost 1000 votes of praise have been made for my book since December 2 2007, when the Musella Foundation for Brain Tumor Research declared It’s MY Crisis to be “Recommended Reading.” Readers can vote for It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To on the Musella website once daily. Once you’ve read It’s MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To, you can vote for it at
http://www.virtualtrials.com/books.cfm.

I hope you'll choose a 9 or a 10.

To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.

No comments: