Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, December 10, 2007

Provocative Health Care 2008 Predictions


1 Tevet, 5768


It’s that Psychic Season again, when people with fancy and spooky titles such as “Seer,” “Prognosticator,” "Psychic" and “Forecaster” make their audiences rather anxious with ominous predictions for the new calendar year. I prefer to have happier thoughts filling my mind and yours. And I delight in providing people with something helpful or interesting to contemplate. I sincerely believe that acts of pleasant behavior provoke more goodness in the universe. So, I now announce Yocheved Golani’s Provocative Health Care Predictions for 2008. Five predictions, to be exact (may goodness fill our lives!):

1. A scientist who has discovered the cure for some animal viruses will launch a cure for several human viruses including AIDS.

2. A webportal databasing every known form of cure for every known medical malady will launch to serve patients and medical professionals searching for the exact treatment needed for specific diagnoses with specific complications. I even know the URL!

3. War will engulf the world (possibly for less than one month). People will create Out-of-the-Box solutions to medical and other problems (think of that ER episode when Nurse Carol Hathaway was trapped in a corner market with a shooting victim and used glue, straws, duct tape and other items to preserve his life).

4. Prayer and acts of benevolence will prove astonishingly helpful to anyone performing them as well as to the intended beneficiaries of these kindnesses. The kind of stuff that makes news headlines.

5. Stem Cell Research and Therapy will be eclipsed by a bigger medical discovery. Hmmm… I’ll give you one hint. It concerns music.

The Bases for My Predictions
How do I know to launch such guesses? Well, I've been a medical writer for some time. Keep coming back to this blog
for the answers to that question. Find out what I knew before much of the medical world. I have wonderful sources for information and they're not extraterrestrial. They are quite human, humble, and very hard working.

***

Buy It's My Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To. Learn how to cope with the confusion sure to happen when the world faces a paradigm shift in the coming year (I predicted a world war lasting less than a month, after all)!

***

CHANUKA’S HERE for a Few More Days !!!!! Share some happiness when you give loved ones or anybody in need of a medical morale boost a copy of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To. Buy it at http://www.booklocker.com/books/3067.html
or from any book outlet.

Order it in book stores anywhere if it’s not on the shelves. It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To can be shipped worldwide. Specialty editions are available for large organizations.

Booksellers, save on large quantities of It's MY Crisis!
https://secure.booklocker.com:443/booklocker/wholesale/order.php

To your good health,

Yojeved Golani

Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.


No comments: